26 September 2009

A New Direction

I'm bored with ranting. I think I'll talk about other things now, like the stuff I like to do, things I can do with my friends (or alone, if I so choose), or even what I'm wearing. I like to look my best, of course, and have no problem wearing designer clothes all the time. By designer clothes, I don't mean that pre-destroyed sh!t at Abercrombie or other equally sh!tty mall stores. I like stuff designed by people no one's heard of, like certain friends of mine (who make clothes). So, without further ado, here's what I'm wearing:

See? I'm not a lemming! I'm pretty, got it? Deal with it or I'll rub all of your toes together until they get blisters!
Also, that picture was taken earlier in the day, around 2.

14 comments:

  1. Is your current post still about cannibalism? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends. Do you want to eat me?
    Fine, I'll change that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hopes he didn't read that out of context* I was just kidding with you. That comment was only cause I couldn't think of much more then "nice legs" so decided to keep my mouth shut... but thought a comment was still "needed".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I somehow doubt you read it out of context, judging by some of the other stuff I've heard -err, read- her say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure I taste wonderful. I'm even self-marinating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice way to end a conversation -_-

    And nice blog description. That song is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... just, wow.

    You, madam, are a tease...



    ....and its AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, you're no fun Jikei. :(

    You and I both know that at least one of us is only kidding with the other.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well...my ankle is bleeding...but...I don't wanna put my mouth near my foot (I can, though ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What? What does that have to do with me?
    Dudel: I'm NOT a tease mostly! I'm just meaner online. Probs 'cuz no one can hit me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm told to come here and THIS is what I see? I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm reminded of an earlier post she has on here...but you're only like half the age of the people she describes in it...

    But you should post again, hon.

    ReplyDelete