09 September 2009

New Recruit!

I've been recruited to this blogging thing now, so if I seem a little hesitant, it's 'cause I'm new to this and haven't done it before. Forgive me for being a little awkward, 'k? So what do you all think of me? Probs nothing, but I'll listen if you tell me what you think of what I say. Promise.
What to talk about, what to talk about. How about a movie? No? Maybe a book? Not into that? Well, I like books, so I'll say something about those later, 'k?
I know, I'll talk about myself! I know myself. I know what I like to say about myself. I know what people lie about when they talk to me about me (like those who think I'm pretty, 'cause I'm not). I like foods with strong flavors, books, video games, board games, small children (not large ones or older ones. They piss me off), cookies (mix of all 4 flavors), hygeine, and old people. Old people are awesome, don't ya think? Especially the old women who say whatever they want. Old men who do it are a little creepy. They always talk to me and check me out and aren't afraid to tell me they want me. It's creepy. Really, can't they get old poon? They gotta hit on little girls?
Back to me...I dislike the old men I was talking about, poachers, other criminals, mean people, people who don't defend what they believe in, unhealthy food, and goats. Goats scare me.
Oh, and the name for this blog comes from my name. Hellban is what all my friends call me 'cause it's a hell of a lot cooler than Hayley Bannon. You agree? Feel free to tell me! I'll try to answer, got it? If I don't answer it's 'cause I'm busy, so wait patiently, 'k?

6 comments:

  1. I can be nice or mean in my critique of this. I have my little advertisement up already, so when you get up, expect some more replies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jikei said if I was mean to you then you'd cut him with a scalpel. :)

    So help me out... how for Dudel be "mean"? Better yet... how for Dudel be "mean" and... wait, isn't that mean it itself... but not technically to you?

    Um... wait, I forgot what the point of this comment was. Something about hurting Jikei with shard pointy things... I don't remember now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be sure to do that, Dudel. Unfortunately, you may have won, but I lost. Jikei is an evil bastard. Not an Inglourious Basterd, just the evil, properly spelled kind. Now I owe him. So whether you were mean or not, Dudel, I still lost. Too late now. You might as well keep reading my blog now and maybe advertise it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I don't actively promote blogs unless they have a direct amusement.

    You might end up in my watch list or blog roll thing if the "timing" is correct.

    Actually... I think I forgot to add it to that. I like helping though as I know I'd not mind more readers myself. I don't care... but wouldn't mind.

    Also, your new post is kinda creepy. X|

    ReplyDelete