27 November 2009

Happy Late Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is over where I am. It is now Black Friday! I shall celebrate it by staying home and laughing at people who are wasting their time and risking their lives over the newest toys and games at 10% off! It's so much fun. Maybe I'll visit somebody. Maybe I'll spend more time screaming my boyfriend's name? Who cares, honestly. It's my life after all. There you have it. Those are my Black Friday plans. Cyber Monday will be so much fun! Not that I'll shop. I reinterpret the "holiday" a little. I think that should be understood by all. If you're wondering why my posts on this blog and my other one make very little sense, it's because I have someone distracting me. With teeth. Though I still prefer werewolves to vampires. Especially the sparkly ones. What the hell is that about? Do the sweat heavily and it's more of a glistening? Speaking of sweating, I'm going to get off now and go to bed.

5 comments:

  1. Even I thought you shared to much on that post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should talk to her in IMs in the same situation >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were to say something apologetic, it would reflect my feelings in this matter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No apology needed. As you shared what was on your mind, I shared what was one mine. WELL, I shared part of what was on my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And what else was there? You've piqued my curiosity.

    ReplyDelete