03 December 2009

Apple Juice or Milk?

I was bored today, so I asked random classmates whether they preferred apple juice or milk and I was surprised; more than 3/4 of the 19 (16, specifically) I asked said milk! Why would anyone choose milk over apple juice in flavor? I personally like apple juice more if you couldn't guess that from my personality alone. I can't stand milk, especially not strawberry milk. Strawberries are good and milk is meh, but together, they're horrid! Terrifying! Who decided "hey, I'm going to mix a heavenly berry with some stuff that comes out of an animal!"? Perish the thought! It's wrong! An abomination! That person must be shot in the face after they die to make sure they don't invent anything else, even post-mortem! But what was I saying? Oh yeah. Apple juice is a wonderful substance capable of giving people superpowers! Who can say no to something that awesome?

And time for a random picture from IndyMogul of the YouTube community (introduced to me by Jikei): The Incredibly Pink Hulk!

8 comments:

  1. Vader on the bass? BS! He's so totally lead guitar!

    Funny Thing: My magic word for this post was "string". XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?
    What do you mean about "string" being your magic word?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The word verification, is my meaning.

    And this time it was mened, which isn't funny... nor do I think a word. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. People use mened all the time. It's the past tense of to mean! Gawd, how didn't u not know that? Ur so st00ped!!!!!!!!111!!1!!!!!1!
    Wow, I can't even fake being at that level of stupidity, can I?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, but that is a good thing.

    gicredsi: I swear this things makes words up. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gicredsi, v. To give credit where it's not due, especially to most genre fiction writers...mainly those with pulp about sparkly vampires.

    Smesha, n. The stuff you find in your socks after a long day of nonstop drumming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BULLSHIT!

    combut

    That's your new word, magic-definition-Eddy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. combut, n. Conditional fighting

    dingxme, vt. + prep. Command form of "Ding" with the preposition "xme", as in "Standxme", or "Don'tStandSoClose2me"

    And both of those failed horribly, so I'm done spamming.

    ReplyDelete