29 December 2009

Festivities?

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy playing and frolicking and celebrating and skipping through fields (aka partying). I've been good and, more importantly, safe in the process, don't worry. I'm not much of a drinker (you've seen me, right? If not, here's a picture of my side. Do I look like I could handle more than a few drinks?) and what I did drink (a screwdriver...one...at each party) was poured by me and never left my sight. Haha! Tricked you, Mr. Spooky! I could be mean and post the names of the three people who asked me out (since they so willingly gave their names), but I'm a good girl, I am! Besides, they obviously haven't read this blog if they've asked me out.
Oh, and for christmas, I got money and booze (a bottle of vodka)! I'd offer vodka to people like I did with the noodles, but A) There's not a lot left, and B) It's my vodka, dammit! Besides, then I'd have to ID people and it would just be a hassle. Thankfully, I've become somewhat of a mixologist, so I'm feeling pretty good about myself. Anyway, class starts soon, so ciao!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I didn't even realize it sounds like I partied hard on Christmas. I didn't mean to sound like that. It is a birthday, after all, so I recognized it accordingly (no alcohol). I didn't start partying until the next day. Christmas is a big holiday after all, don't want to party then! I hope your December 25th was nice (no matter what you celebrate, if anything)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a nice Dec 25th and I didn't mean to imply that you drank. Was more along the lines of "Marry Making" which is the point of Christmas anyway, yes? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and I did have fun. I got spoiled, too. No tangible gifts except the vodka, but the others were great! Well, they're tangible in the sense that physical objects were involved. I'm not deliberately trying to make this sound dirty, I'm really not. It might be offensive in some countries, but not here. I got a footrub, a backrub, and lots of cuddling and snuggling. Snuggles and cuddles are always good, but holiday ones are better.

    ReplyDelete